What are the plans with privacyIDEA?
The issues and milestones are tracked at github.
If you have any feature request or found a bug, please file it there or come to the Google group.
- open#1504 Drop support for ubuntu 14.04 and add upgrade information
- open#1503 Add oauth depenency
- closed#1502 Add more debug information for PIN length
- closed#1501 Add some debug info while splitting passwords
- open#1500 Change yubico POST request to GET request
- closed#1499 Merge 2.23.5
- open#1498 Realm-Select box with broken "placeholder"
- open#1497 The auditlog should contain no links
- open#1496 UI rights do not check for user resolver filters
- open#1495 Add admin policies like "resolverread", "realmread"
- open#1494 1342 pushtoken
- open#1493 search_on_enter policy should also apply for audit log searches
- open#1492 Migrate from PyCrypto to pyca/cryptography
- open#1491 Use request-local config objects instead of singletons
- closed#1490 Set mysql_row_format=DYNAMIC for tokenowner table
- open#1489 Streamline installation and upgrade by stamping the database upon creation
- closed#1488 Migrate migration scripts to Python 3
- closed#1487 Fix occasionally failing LDAP resolver test
- closed#1486 Fix tokenowner migration script for tokens with multiple realms
- closed#1485 TokenOwner migration fails with token with multiple realms