What are the plans with privacyIDEA?
The issues and milestones are tracked at github.
If you have any feature request or found a bug, please file it there or come to the Google group.
- open#646 tokenlabel Field
- closed#645 UTF8 support
- open#644 Validity Format
- closed#643 Tls use system certstore
- closed#642 validate/triggerchallenge does not pass options to the lower level
- closed#641 Apache error when install in CentOS
- closed#640 LDAP/TLS: Use system cert store on Debian/Ubuntu and RedHat/CentOS by default
- open#639 LDAP/TLS: default to verify TLS certificates against CA
- open#638 add STARTTLS/certificate check to ldap machine resolvers
- closed#637 ldaps always checks certificate
- closed#636 Lockscreen displays useless @ when logged in as admin@localhost
- closed#635 Installation error on CentOS
- closed#634 Events handler with "validate_check" disrupts "passOnNoUser / passOnNoToken "
- closed#633 Remove fixed ceritificate runtime from the code
- closed#632 Provide easy way to set up local CA
- open#631 Rename userresolver and realm
- closed#630 Add CRL handling to local CA
- closed#629 Token Type is not available for Logging/Auditing for Assignment events
- closed#628 Token Assignment Date, First use and Last Use Dates
- open#627 privacyIDEA Smartphone App