Today we released privacyIDEA 1.3.2. Get it via pypi, github or launchpad.
These new features where introduced:
- Add uwsgi and nginx configuration.
- Add nginx ubuntu package.
- Add ubuntu meta packages to easily install radius dependencies.
- Add package for appliance
- Add privacyidea-otrs and remove the authmodules from the core package
Thus you now have packages like privacyidea-appliance, privacyidea-nginx and privacyidea-radius, privacyidea-otrs on the launchpad repo to easily install privacyidea in a kind of appliance way, with nginx or to only install the RADIUS modules OTRS module for privacyidea.
Moreover the following minor things were done:
- Add appliance configuration tool: privacyidea-setup-tui
- Add first implementation of Token2 token type
- Add missing SSL certificate
- Add missing python-dialog dependency
- Remove pylons download link, that caused timeout problems.